The library supports all Android sensors such as accelerometer, gyroscope, location manager, front- and back cameras, Bluetooth, WiFi Direct, Near Field Communication, and Arduino ADK.
- Unzip Ketai.zip.
- Move Ketai folder into your sketchbook "libraries" folder and restart Processing.
- examples and reference is included in folder
- added method to change location update paramters
- formatted code & JDoc generated for all code
- added method to see if bluetooth is currently in discovery mode
- fixed Camera issue when constructing PImage superclass
- added support for loading external sqlite files
- added registration for resume/pause - updated examples, tested against Processing 2 Beta 6
- cleaned up debugging prints for camera
- removed sensor disabling due to exceptions
- added ability for camera to remember if it was started through pauses
- forked gingerbread version (tested against 2.3.7 HTC Evo)
- Added SQLite support
- Multitouch Support
- Support for Lists
- KetaiCamera fixes for ICS
- Framework Refactoring
- BT support
- Support for new Sensors available in sdk v13
- support for location information
- Front facing camera support
- NFC Read/Write support (reads text/URI tags, writes text)
- Experimental Bluetooth RFCOMM support
THE Ketai library SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," AND WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ITS FUNCTIONALITY, OPERABILITY, OR USE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR INFRINGEMENT. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOSSES RESULTING FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR LEGAL THEORY UNDER WHICH THE LIABILITY MAY BE ASSERTED, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES.
By downloading the software from this page, you agree to the specified terms.